L'expérience TUW Index du Forum

L'expérience TUW
Forum sur les activités de la THETFORD ULTIMATE WRESTLING.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Privateinstellungen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'expérience TUW Index du Forum -> L'expérience TUW -> Section cinéma
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
stefngu

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Privateinstellungen Répondre en citant

Facebook Privateinstellungen
> DOWNLOAD

When other people post on your timeline, you can control who sees it by choosing the audience of the Who can see what others post on your timeline setting. Within your account settings, you'll find a tool that helps you change the audience of posts you've shared with Public or Friends of Friends to Friends Only. .. DeinCoachTV 5,399 views 1:03 John Legend - All Of Me (Jasmin, Richard) The Voice Kids 2014 BATTLE SAT.1 - Duration: 3:04. The Voice Kids 54,362,890 views 3:04 Facebook Spielanfragen einfach deaktivieren und keine Emails mehr erhalten! - Duration: 0:44. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe3K Loading. You can use the audience selector to choose the list you want to share a post with.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline? You can use the audience selector to change who can see stuff you share on your timeline after you share it. A thumbnail version of the photo will appear next to your name in different places throughout Facebook. OverviewTo edit things like places youve lived or your family and relationships, click About below your cover photo, then hover over the info youd like to change and click Edit. This helps friends identify your posts and comments on Facebook.If you add a cover photo to your profile, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile picture. This one tool appears in multiple places, such as your privacy shortcuts and privacy settings. Loading. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. liborioTV 17,283 views 4:21 Merci Werbespot 2010 - Duration: 0:31. Click at the top of the page and then click Privacy Shortcuts to see shortcuts that help you manage:Who can see my stuff?Who can contact me?How do I stop someone from bothering me? This is also where you'll find the latest privacy updates and other helpful tools. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won't appear until you approve it. It looks like the link you followed may be broken, or the page has been removed. luki3498 295,472 views 2:25 Facebook Kurzanleitung: Benachrichtigungen abschalten bei Textpost - Duration: 1:45. The tool remembers the audience you shared with the last time you posted something and uses the same audience when you share again unless you change it. To use View As: Go to your profile and click Click View As. Andreas Thehos 8,026 views 3:44 Laminine deutsch alle LifePharmGlobal Produkte kurz und knackig von Doktor Kaete erklrt - Duration: 34:21. MV-Events.de 5,752 views 0:44 Facebook Primre Emailadresse ndern - Duration: 2:48. Loading. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. Choose your language. Unsubscribe from liborioTV? Cancel Unsubscribe Working. Keep in mind that when you share something on someone else's timeline, they control the audience for the post. Some important notes about this tool: If you want to undo this action in the future, you'll need to adjust the audience of each individual post. You can also adjust the audience of many posts at once. FAQdeWhle deine SpracheAzrbaycancaAfrikaansBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuCataleskyDanskDeutscheestiEnglishEspaolFranaisGaeilgeHrvatskiItalianoKiswahiliLatvieuLietuvikaiMagyarNederlandsNorskOzbekchaPilipinoPolskiPortugus (BR)Portugus (PT)RomnSloveninaSloveninasuomisvenskTing VitTrkePWhatsApp WebFunktionenHerunterladenSicherheitFAQ.. oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . Sorry. Use the audience selector next to this info to choose who you're sharing it with.Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why).Only you and your friends can post to your timeline. Keep in mind, photos and posts you hide from your timeline are visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search. liborioTV 2,567 views 2:17 Facebook Gruppen Benachrichtigung deaktivieren / abschalten / ausschalten - Duration: 1:03. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. You can review photos and posts you're tagged in before they appear on your timeline by turning on timeline review. Try searching for what you are looking for 5a02188284
facebook software download for samsung mobilewindows 7 keys facebookneeman tools facebookfacebook galaxy y apk downloadfacebook instagram share likesdownload sticker facebook terbarusamsung galaxy s4 remove facebook accountfacebook 3.3 for nokiahacker para pool de facebookfacebook login with no password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'expérience TUW Index du Forum -> L'expérience TUW -> Section cinéma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation